DNV and DNV KEMA are pleased to announce the 5th edition of its conference on Process & Asset Risk Management (PARC) on 15 November 2012. For the first time in its history, it will be held in the beautiful city of Rotterdam.
The aim of this conference is to bring together all stakeholders of the Oil & Gas supply chain and the related Martime supply chain such as asset managers, general managers, safety managers, operations managers and other people having key responsibilities in managing process risk & assets.
The theme of this conference will be asset risk management from several points of view. The speeches cover the following topics:
- An update on the newest legislation and regulations with regards to assets & safety matters.
- How to effectively manage assets?
- To what extend can available performance standards like PAS/ISO55001 and ISRS support my asset management systems?
- How to evaluate the condition of ageing assets?
- How to build an asset memory function?
Acknowledged safety & risk experts, as well as decision makers from industry and from the authorities will contribute to our program. In addition, there will be an interactive parallel program, where you can follow innovative and practical workshops.
Keep visiting our website for more updates on location, detailed program and registration.
DNV KEMA Participation
DNV and DNV KEMA are the organizers of the event